Wednesday, March 01, 2006

New novel - "The Spartan Beach Boy" has been released!!

My new work, "The Spartan Beach Boy" was just released today and is available at :

http://www.whiskeycreekpresstorrid.com

Please check it out and would appreciate any feedback on this site or in the Reader group at the publisher site.

On this site, you can scroll down to read my other posts and link to reviews that I have already received.

This is a historical work of fiction / romance / fantasy with strong erotic elements woven into the story. I do hope that those of you who check it out and read my book will like it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Paz Edwards said...

Congratulations on your new release. I'm looking forward to reading it.

Best,
Paz

11:13 PM  
Blogger Paz Edwards said...

Finally read THE SPARTAN BEACH BOY and totally enjoyed it! I have some questions. Most important: What's next? Are you working on any other stories? Will there be a continuation of the story? Okay, that's more than one question, isn't it. I want to read more about the characters.... I'd better stop here... for now...

Best,
Paz

4:56 AM  
Blogger V.B. Purcell said...

Sounds good. Might give it a go.

All the best

KS

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home